Lower back pain

• Hi, my back pain started after I helped a friend of mine to move some furniture. The pain started in my lower back and soon it was spread to my left buttock. My back feels stiff after sitting or standing for a long time.
    The pain gets worse after making quick movements. I cannot bend forward or sit down. I cannot even drive properly because of this. My husband asked me to have a pain relief treatment ( http://www.oakvillechiropractic.com/services/chiropractic/symptoms/lower-back-pain/ ) from Oakville. I am trying to conceive. Can this treatment affect my ability to conceive? Please give some genuine replies and suggestions. Thanks in advance.

• best walking shoes for diabetics It is also useful for controlling sugar levels in the blood. Unfortunately, a simple walk through the park can be particularly painful for people with diabetes. https://www.orthofeet.com/collections/socks

• I have several foot issues (bunions, hammertoe, pronation, and neuroma) and it is hard to find a shoe that I can walk in all day. Well, finally I did! I have Orthofeet's grey and red pair and they look and feel terrific and have great arch support. Will definitely look in to purchasing another pair.

• @sophie There are various treatments available for chronic back pain, all of which will only help up to a certain point. And be aware that most medications for severe pain can cause damage to internal organs. CBD can be effectively used in chronic pain management. Allowing an increase in quality of life and the ability to rest without pain.

• Hi Sophie, I have been using a chiropractor for many years and have found it beneficial intermittently. I have never heard of a chiropractor causing problems with infertility. However, it's always a good idea to check in with the practioner and your GP to make sure you're informed fully. I would hope that getting treatment prior to pregnancy would make it easier for your during pregnancy to carry that extra load with your back muscles. All the best.