R.A. relief

• Hello there. I HAVE to tell people about this. I was diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis 11 years ago. I take 7 pills a day and every Thursday an extra 6 pills of methotrexate. A horrible drug. For 11 years now I have hated Thursdays as it is my "sickness" day. It depresses me every week. If I forget to take my pills on any given day, (10 am and 10 pm) within two to 4 hours the pain slowly but surely creeps into every single joint in my body. 6 hours plus and I am incapacitated completely. It is Sunday night as I write this.
    Last Wednesday morning, my internet c.b.d. oil arrived on my doormat. Wednesday night, I went to bed without even realising I hadn't taken my pills. No pain. Nothing. This is the first time in 11 years I haven't taken my pills. Just a few drops under my tongue every four or so hours means that it has been over 100 hours now without my medication. NO PAIN. NOTHING! I am truly amazed. I am off to the doctors in the morning to find out if he can tell me if I can stop the dreaded methotrexate on Thursdays. I don't know if the drops are masking the pain of my RA, and therefore it is still damaging my joints? It will be interesting to find out. Thankyou.

• list item