THE MIRACLE THAT IS CBD, AND HOW IT HAS CHANGED MY LIFE!!

• Hello, everyone!! I thought I'd take this time to tell you all a little about why I'm here and why I believe in CBD.
    Over the last 10 years I've had several different issues come up with my health. I have a seizure disorder, hypoglycemia, herniated discs in my spine, lots of digestive trouble, PTSD, anxiety, depression, insomnia, sciatica, migraines and psoriasis. Over 3 and a half years ago, I was on so many prescription meds, it was insane!! Then someone recommended cannabinoids. Like many people, I wasn't so sure it would do the trick. My symptoms were just too bad.
    But, I decided to give it a shot and I was amazed at how much better I felt. But how? It's just one thing... I have so many things going on. It didn't seem possible. IT WAS A MIRACLE!! My life was changed forever!! I was able to drop all of those prescription drugs and never looked back. Over 3 years of NO seizures, NO migraines, better sleep than I've ever had... the list goes on!! I want to help as many people as possible, to experience for themselves, this amazing miracle in a bottle. It is life changing!!
    So, ask all the questions you have, even do some research of your own by googling CBD oil. Education is always beneficial. Don't keep wondering if you'll ever feel better... know your options. I hope to talk with you soon!!*

• Banned

This post is deleted!

• Such a great story thanks for sharing - similar to those kids that treated seizures with CBD oil. Hopefully more research can be done on CBD and cannabinoids in general as they have great potential without all the downsides effects of Marijuana!