Anyone use CBD oil for pain relief?

• It's the legal component of cannibas (in all 50 states) containing little to no THC. Can be made from industrial hemp (grown for making rope,etc.) That's the simple definition--more complex than that. I have been researching this for months now and would consider using it for my arthritis pain. My Dr. has me on opiods, which I use sparingly to keep from becoming dependent on them. I live in a none legal state for the other option. Please comment if you have any experience with the CBD oil and if it is effective for pain relief. TIA

• This post is deleted!

• Yes CBD oil is used for Pain relief treatment and I have used Cannaroo brands CBD oil it really works on my chronic pain. As we know that it is illegal in many countries but in some states of the US it is legal. When We take CBD oil, it directly contacts with our immune system. It creates anti-inflammatory and painkilling effects that help with pain management.

• I was suffering from knee pain for last few months. Then one of my friends suggested me about cbd oil that I bought from Bowery Pharmacy. And after just few days I started feeling the changes in my body. I found it very useful.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Banned

This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• @harvey yes that's right. The CBD oil is very helpful for Arthritis Pain. CBD can be taken as a liquid, a tincture, in capsules, or applied topically. i used to take CBD oil capsule once a day for 3 Months and got releif from Arthritis pain.

• Living with the chronic pain whole life is surely very difficult. My Doctor suggested me to have a CBD Oil Capsules twice a week. And I must say, within 2 months I got such a pain relief. CBD oil is the best for pain relief!

• I have been reading so much about CBD oil. Mostly good. cannabinoids are absorbed through your skin and provide relief and well-being into your muscles.

• This post is deleted!

• We can also use CBD OIL for:

Cancer pain
    Fibromyalgia
    Headaches
    Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
    Low back pain
    Migraines
    Multiple sclerosis pain
    Neuropathic pain
    Osteoarthritis
    Temporomandibular disorder

• @harvey I'm using CBD Oil 1:20 and it is not touching the pain in my lower back where the bottom 4 or 5 discs have severe facet arthropathy (degeneration and arthritis). I have NO PAIN when laying down but severe pain when standing. I cannot stand for more than 30-60 seconds without leaning on something or someone or finding the closest chair to sit on!!

• @elenoram I am using CBD Oil 1:20 to decrease inflammation and control pain. I think it is working on the inflammation (my CRP reading is decreasing) but I have severe arthritis in my lower spine and the CBD 1:20 is not touching that pain. I can only stand for a maximum of 60 seconds without having to lean on something.

• I do use it for pain management as well but you have to make sure that the concentration is higher than with basic CBD used for relaxation, well being in general. For Pain realief I would definitely recommend to use full-spectrum CBD with higher concentration - Some brands such as Vida Plus also offer different ranges of concentration which is great to adjust dosage over time! CW hemp is also well known for the quality of their product but whatever you choose make sure those are tested in a 3rd party lab and are organic products with natural ingredients only1

• I would definitely suggest the CBD Oil for your arthritis pain. Me and my mother have been using it for the past 3 years for our back and joint pain respectively. It's no problem if you live in a non legal state you can order CBD with low or no THC in it from any good brand out their. If you need any suggestions on brand let me know.
    Don't hesitate to try it because I'm sure you'll definitely love CBD Oil.