CBD (Cannabidiol)

• Thanks for sharing your reviews about CBD Oils, There are few more things i want to include that is
    Cannabidiol (CBD) is one of the most prevalent chemical compounds in the cannabis plant. Unlike the more famous molecule, tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), CBD is completely nonpsychoactive.

BENEFITS OF CBD
    Cigarette Addiction, Acne, Diabetes, Fibromyalgia, Crohn’s Disease, Relives Anxiety, Relives Pain, Multiple Sclerosis, Insomnia, Nausea, Reduces Inflammation, Slows Bacterial Growth

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• CBD is one of more than 120 compounds called cannabinoids.

Many plants contain cannabinoids, but people most commonly link them to cannabis.

Unlike other cannabinoids — such as tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) — CBD does not produce a euphoric "high" or psychoactive effect. This is because CBD does not affect the same receptors as THC.

The human body has an endocannabinoid system (ECS) that receives and translates signals from cannabinoids. It produces some cannabinoids of its own, which are called endocannabinoids. The ECS helps to regulate functions such as sleep, immune-system responses, and pain.
    Cannabinoids, such as CBD, attach themselves to specialized receptors in a person's brain and immune system.

One of these receptors, called a CB2 receptor, plays a role in the immune system by managing pain and inflammation.

Researchers believe that when CBD enters a person's body, it may attach to CB2 receptors. Alternatively, it may cause the body to produce natural cannabinoids that attach to the CB2 receptors.

Either way, scientists think CBD affects the way that these receptors respond to the signals that they receive, possibly helping reduce inflammation and pain.

When THC enters the body, it produces a "high" feeling by affecting the brain's endocannabinoid receptors. This activates the brain's reward system, producing pleasure chemicals such as dopamine.

• @Jenpain We all have common aim to make a positive impact on the humanity and overcome any objection people may have by educating them about the health benefits of the Cannabis plant. We look forward on being a key player over people’s health by providing them with the safest and purest cannabis products in the market.

• This post is deleted!

• @Katunying CBD is already legal in Canada. You don't even need a prescription for it because it doesn't have the psychoactive ingredient, THC in it. Medical marijuana (including THC) is also legal in Canada with a prescription. As of October this year, it will be legal for recreational use also.

• @victorjohn I don't vape CBD. I take it as powder inside capsules. This topic is about CBD for pain, which is an entirely different topic. CBD doesn't generally make you tired, which is one of the benefits of it. It doesn't keep you awake either, but I don't know if it would even work for insomnia.

If you have insomnia, please see your doctor.

• Hi @Jenpain
    I have read you post and I got a lot of information from your article, In the early moring I was also checking for top CBD products in USA, then an article " TOP 3 CBD ISOLATE VAPING INTAKE PRODUCTS " came up and I studied that but now I am confused what type of I have to use for well sleep. Cause I have insomnia. So please help me about it Thanks.

• People abuse prescription drugs for a number of reasons because they know that it can give them medical benefits but some are overusing this and its not ok. Here's an article https://www.greenmed.io/blog/best-way-stop-opioid-epidemic-legalize-cannabis/ Some people were prescribed them by a doctor, developed a tolerance to them, and began abusing them. These people almost always end up addicted. So do you have any suggestion about this can be legalized or no?

• I've read a lot of information considering this topic. And most of the sources were advertising the product or something like that. The one I really liked to read was cannasos.com. It gives information in an informative way. There you can get to know some extra things you didn't know before.

• @Missnurse You don't need a prescription for CBD. Just go to any marijuana dispensary (try to find a retable one) and ask for CBD for pain relief. You only need a prescription for THC products, because they are mind-altering. They sell CBD as dry powder in capsules, or powder mixed with oil in capsules. Avoid the oils - they can screw up your stomach.

Check on Leafly for one in your area and search for "CBD Caps" in their online menu. They should not charge more than $2/cap for 20 or 25mg. I checked Weeds last month and they are charging $10/cap! I pay $1.35 at the place on Hastings that I linked to in another reply.

• @mintytor Well, that was an enthusiastic advertisement / article.

It is the CBD that gives pain relief. The fact it is put in gummies is just a gimmick. I prefer the capsules with just the dry cbd powder in them, and take them just like my normal medications.

This is the kind of article I am always wary of. They make all sorts of wild claims, implying it is some sort of panacea, but it really isn't. It won't cure all that ails you or make you start the day in a mellow, happy mood (the whole appeal of CBD is that it doesn't affect your mind, so saying it makes you mellow and happy is contradictory).

What it will do is relieve pain very effectively, and take the edge off anxiety so you can function. It doesn't get rid of anxiety, but it does help.

• I have found a very interesting article about the CBD gummies benefits and side effects. It seems that the CBD gummies are also good for pain relief and anxiety. https://bellfeed.com/cbd-gummies-review/2130

• Hi Guys does anybody of you each had a go at utilizing any portable application when purchasing weed on the web? I discover this application from greenmed and I was planning to get a few inputs previously attempting it. Much appreciated ahead of time

• I am a new member. I suffer from scoliosis, stage one endometriosis, and have had shingles in the past.
    I wanted to be prescribed medical cannabis. But I live in British Columbia Canada and they said they wouldn't prescribe it to me until I am 25. I am 21. I have had two laparoscopic surgeries since I was 18, and don't know what else to do. I take Amitryptyline and Norethindrone to help control my endo. I hope my doctor will refer me to a chronic pain clinic soon. I feel like it effects my emotions and I feel lonely a lot.

• @T. Sorry I didn't see this earlier. My gmail insists on spamming the notifications from this board so I only get them if I am in my spam folder for some reason. The interface is difficult at best for ipad, which is what many people use for forums now. It's a shame because the concept is great, and it would be nice to have an active forum to ask and answer in. There are lots of people interested, going by the views numbers.

I think this one could be successful if it were converted to a more user-friendly format like a phpBB board, and had better navigation on the site info pages. I'd be happy to advise the owners and provide a proposal, if they were interested in doing that, but I don't know what their situation is or how they hoped this forum would work.

I am glad to hear you found a balm that works for you. I have allergy issues so haven't found a topical I can tolerate.

• @eabbottsmith I have purchase CBD oil from https://cbdexplorer.com and it is best for pain, anxiety and pain attacks.

• Hi @T , Thank you for your question. It sounds like that balm really works for you.

We hope that even if other users don't ask questions, we hope that they get something out of the questions and answers that are posted here by others! Also we're happy to use our resources here at Live Plan Be and find an answer for you if you have questions. Please ask away!

• @Jenpain Hi Jen, I'm new here, I've suffered with chronic nerve pain since 1999, and have tried almost everything...because of allergies a lot of drugs and I didn't get a long, so be it also CBD's. But... I found a balm (cream) called Buddha Balm that is a 200mg THC balm. It's completely organic and the base is Coconut oil and it works like a wonder! I got almost instant relief to my sciatic nerve pain and it helps with the inflammation I have over my spine from having back surgery.
    I have been looking around and noticed that not many people are on this site....or use it to ask questions, have you had any luck with getting your questions answered??
    Maybe talk to you again!
    Cheers! T.