CBD (Cannabidiol)

• I've always been skeptical of the whole "medical marijuana" thing, figuring that it was just an excuse for people to get high. I still believe a lot of the claims it can cure any ailment are grandstanding by advocates. However, I have (very) recently discovered that the claims about pain relief are true.

A brief(-ish) history
    I spent the last 20 years developing issues with one medication after the other, trying to deal with fibro pain, chronic fatigue, depression etc. 2 years ago, I had a prophylactic oophorectomy (BRCA), which sent my hormones mad. Nonstop migraines, severe neck pain, and nothing would touch it. Finally ended up on birth control as hormone replacement, with a mix of hydromorphone and immitrex for pain management. That worked for about 18 months. then I started getting other issues.

What followed was the last 4 months of 6 migraines a day, erythema nodosum (ouch), and just an overall disaster as The doctors had me try multiple types of pills to fix the hormones. The neurologist said I was likely now in a medicine-induced pain cycle, meaning the more meds I took to fight pain, the worse the pain got. Apparently more than 12 immitrex / month is bad - I was at 3/day just to remain coherent half the time.

The only way to break that cycle was to stop all pain meds for 2 months. Yeah, right. So finally I asked my doctor about medical marijuana. When you run out of options, you will try anything.

Learning about CBD
    I discovered that there is a compound in hemp called CBD which has the touted health benefits without the high. I went to the closest shop and got some of these CBD-only capsules.

Within 10 minutes of taking one, the pain was gone. I don't mean dimmed a little or hidden behind a layer of brain fog, I mean g-o-n-e gone. And it stayed gone. This stuff even kills 90% of migraine pain!

(They threw in some THC capsules, and a fraction of one made the room spin for 14 hours so I don't recommend those)

It has now been 9 days, and I am down to 1/2 immitrex every 2 days and no hydromorphone at all. No opiates, no steroids, no tylenol, nothing.

Dose
    If I have a bad migraine hitting, or am having a bad pain day, I'll take a whole 25mg capsule. Most of the time though, I find 10-15mg will work well for about 4 hours, so I open the caps up and mix half the powder from one in a spoonful of honey. Works well.

Buyer Beware
    Because this is a pretty new industry with no real standardization yet, you need to shop around. The place I went to first was way more than I am able to spend, being on disability. I did a lot of searching online and found a place where I could get the same thing at a larger dose for 33% less. I went there and they also gave me 25% off due to being on disability. So for 250mg of CBD in capsules I paid just over $15 instead of $50 they charged at the first place. Crazy

The shop owner said you don't require a prescription for CBD, but be aware not all "dispenseries" have it. A lot of them are indeed about getting high and sell only THC products. What I am taking is straight CBD in capsules - it's a green powder inside.

I don't suggest getting anything in oil, especially if you have allergies. In a lot of products, they put it in MCT oil which can do nasty things to those of us who have sensitive systems. It also blocks any desensitization therapy for allergies, and can make them worsen.

Summary
    In any case, the pain part of the pot propaganda is not bogus. I am not experiencing any significant brain fog, sluggishness or anything else in the way of side effects at this time. I will try to post again as time goes by to update on this experience.

• This news site says that CBD can help with MND or Motor Neuron Disease. What do you guys feel: [Thecannabisradar.com](link url)

• Alternative medicine is more accepted nowadays due to its promising results unlike pharmaceutical medicine, alternative medicine doesn’t give a negative effect such as kidney and liver problems when it comes to long term use. As for my alternative medicine usage, I use medical marijuana. The different strain has a variety of uses and effect depending on your needs. Like this marijuana strain https://www.gyo.green/cannabis-seedbanks/mephisto-genetics-cannabis-seedsl. This strain has a very potent effect on chronic pains like back pain and joint pain and a lot more. The benefits of marijuana, specifically the THC cannabinoid, are undeniable. Let's take a look at all of the ways THC is helping patients every day.

• Nice post, sure, I agree with you. The CBD capsules really keeps on when I have a strong headache. I used different kind of capsules, but these my fab now https://cbd.market/cbd-oil-capsules

• @Jenpain

Hi Jen, I purchased CBD from Adam CBD Products. They have GTA brand CBD Oil. It works great. CBD Capsules are available too. They even have CBD soap and honey sticks. Link: http://www.cbd.adaminc.ca/

• Thanks for sharing!
    I have a good friend that has had his life turned upside down due to ongoing health and chronic pain issues.
    Personally I have had the chance to buy CBD oil online, not for pain, rather for several of the other health benefits. I have had good results, but this seemed to be a world apart to help him.
    Is great to come across this community to have others sharing their experience and breed confidence that this could actually help him too. Currently he is stopping all medication to reset what are the symptoms and what are just side-effects of all the medication. As soon as that process is finished I am excited to see how the CBD oil goes for him. :grin:

• From the perspective of establishing relationships between buyers and suppliers from our CBD wholesale platform, which includes isolate, distillate, oil and biomass, I have something of a small request, please consider the following.

The processing plants that we are associated will produce a measurable output depending on the actual supply need. Call it a decision based on economics, excess isolate is often difficult to find outside of orders placed under contract. However, there are times when it is available and the circumstances on any given day can provide us with the ability to fill immediate needs of varying amounts.

It’s often brought up in conversation that warehouses full of CBD isolate don’t exist. Our goal is to establish long-term relationships with buyers where their growing supply need allows for our production facilities to accurately source the amount of raw product necessary to fill legitimate orders. It’s that simple.

If you’re looking to fill a short order, yes, we may be able to help you. However, spot buys are not going to receive the discounts that contracted customers are provided.

PRICING and COA’s.

Pricing will vary depending on the amount ordered and the frequency of orders placed. No surprise here, contracts offer you the best pricing. As far as receiving a price list from us, that won’t happen. Pricing is not that specific with our platform, it varies daily based on supply and demand. Provide specifics about what you need, the frequency at which you need it and even a price point that you’re seeking. That’s when we can talk numbers, and COA’s aren’t shared until there’s proof of funds on your end.

Why don’t we share COA’s?

We actually do, we just don’t hand them out all around town. Why? Because people go shopping and requests for isolate, especially high volume requests, are typically not real. COA’s put a hold on product on our end. And on several occasions our COA’s came back to us weeks later after being handed around looking for better pricing. In a way, that’s good news. It means they couldn’t find better pricing out there. The bottom line here is, we’ll put a hold on the product if you’re actually going to buy it.

How can you get a COA?

We start a conversation, we get your particulars then we give you ours. If the deal is real, we move forward and our third-party escrow attorney handles the verification of funds as well as the verification of product quality and quantity. When both parties have satisfied their respective sides of the deal we move forward and you get your COA. Isolate is expensive, even the small orders add up to big dollars.

Not everybody needs 1000 kg’s or more of Isolate.

We fill very large orders. And its understood that small volumes are needed for growing businesses, and sometimes large companies just need enough to fill their own product orders. We can handle small orders, and the process may not need to involve 3rd party verification. However, with small orders there’s more walk-aways looking to share our numbers with someone else in an attempt to out-bid.

The demand for isolate is increasing every day, from the needs of start-ups and the development of new product lines and by the growth of established companies. We want to take the burden of meeting your supply needs off your shoulders by providing you with a superior product at a guaranteed contracted volume.

Start the process.

PM directly with your contact information and the basics of what you need, or email me at website : http://bho-cannabisonline.com

bho.cannabisonlinestore@gmail.com. or whatsapp +905343558409

We’ll set up a phone call to answer any questions you may have about the products available or about the process in moving forward. If we’re all in agreement, we’ll move as fast as you to fill your order. If you contact me asking for pricing and COA’s I’ll just cut, copy and paste this article to the email you provided. Thank you.#

• CBD Isolate Powder 99.9%
    CBD Isolate Powder / CBD Isolate / CBD Crystalline
    Our naturally decarboxylated Pharma Hemp CBD powder is 90% and higher purity. We source our hemp CBD crystallized powder from industrial hemp using clean CO2, and is produced in a European Certified Laboratory with extensive background in research, breeding, planting and industrial production. Our hemp CBD powder/isolate contains 0% THC and is non-psychoactive and has no side effects. This product may range from 96 – 99.9% CBD.
    BULK CBD CRYSTALS contain 99,6% cannabidiol (CBD) from supercritical CO2 extraction of industrial hemp (Cannabis sativa L.) which is further processed in high-tech equipment without the use of toxic solvents to produce phyto-organic isolate.
    Email us @ bho.cannabisonlinestore@gmail.com
    whatsapp : +905343558409

• @victorjohn I have read your post that you are going through "insomnia". I have listen that CBD Oil is helpful for this... Let me tell you little detail information that might be helpful for you :) Cannabidiol (CBD) is one of the most prevalent chemical compounds in the cannabis

BENEFITS OF CBD
    Cigarette Addiction, Acne, Diabetes, Fibromyalgia, Crohn’s Disease, Relives Anxiety, Relives Pain, Multiple Sclerosis, Insomnia, Nausea, Reduces Inflammation, Slows Bacterial Growth,plant. Unlike the more famous molecule, tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), CBD is completely nonpsychoactive.

• Thanks for sharing your reviews about CBD Oils, There are few more things i want to include that is
    Cannabidiol (CBD) is one of the most prevalent chemical compounds in the cannabis plant. Unlike the more famous molecule, tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), CBD is completely nonpsychoactive.

BENEFITS OF CBD
    Cigarette Addiction, Acne, Diabetes, Fibromyalgia, Crohn’s Disease, Relives Anxiety, Relives Pain, Multiple Sclerosis, Insomnia, Nausea, Reduces Inflammation, Slows Bacterial Growth

• I am suffering from lymphoma, it is almost 3 months now since I found out about this. It's a kind of cancer that begins in infection-fighting cells of the immune system. I don't know how will I be cured but this friend of mine told me to try the CBD, at first I did not believe because my doctor doesn't allow me to take some cannabis as a medicine and this is a fake medicinal treatment. But I read this https://www.greenmed.io/blog/growers-growing-cannabis-just-kids-cancer/ that it really help others that's why I tried it but I did not tell my doctor about it. So I take this for months and it really helps me a lot. I know that others won't believe me but trust me it really does.

• BUY CBD ISOLATE POWDER,CRYSTALS etc from http://tricbdisolatedeals.com

or email scaronekings@gmail.com

• Buy CBD Isolate, CBD Crystals, CBD Oil Wholesale. We Supply CBD Isolate and CBD Oil For Sale Online, Mail Order CBD Isolate, CBD Crystals For Sale, Best CBD Isolate Online, CBD Isolate Online, Wholesale CBD Oil & CBD Isolate USA, EU, UK, UAE, Australia, & Canada. Visit our website: https://buycbdisolatecrystalswholesale.com/

• Buy CBD Isolate, CBD Crystals, CBD Oil Wholesale. We Supply CBD Isolate and CBD Oil For Sale Online, Mail Order CBD Isolate, CBD Crystals For Sale, Best CBD Isolate Online, CBD Isolate Online, Wholesale CBD Oil & CBD Isolate USA, EU, UK, UAE, Australia, & Canada. Visit our website: https://buycbdisolatecrystalswholesale.com/

• Buy CBD Isolate, CBD Crystals, CBD Oil Wholesale. We Supply CBD Isolate and CBD Oil For Sale Online, Mail Order CBD Isolate, CBD Crystals For Sale, Best CBD Isolate Online, CBD Isolate Online, Wholesale CBD Oil & CBD Isolate USA, EU, UK, UAE, Australia, & Canada. Visit our website: www.cbdoil-outlet.com

• Buy CBD Isolate, CBD Crystals, CBD Oil Wholesale. We Supply CBD Isolate and CBD Oil For Sale Online, Mail Order CBD Isolate, CBD Crystals For Sale, Best CBD Isolate Online, CBD Isolate Online, Wholesale CBD Oil & CBD Isolate USA, EU, UK, UAE, Australia, & Canada. Visit our website: www.cbdoil-outlet.com

• Thanks so much for all the educational content above on CBD. There are many other good sources you can check out to understand the benefits of CBD on our body for not only pain management but also anxiety or muscle recovery (in sports)

• call or text 647-459-5467 Mississauga, Ontario ,Canada - canchemicals@hotmail.com
    Hemp CBD Isolate Powder Organic 99% Zero THC
    $ 50 per gram $950 per oz

Tincture and Topical solution 30ml bottles
    $ 20 250 mg
    $ 35 500mg
    $ 60 1000mg
    $ 90 1500mg
    $120 2000mg
    $150 2500mg
    $180 3000mg

• CBD Isolate powder available text 518 314 9293 or visit htpp://www.eczanegroup.com