Arthritis!

• Hi, I am April and I am working in an IT firm for the past 5 years. I’ll have to sit on that stupid chair in my office for more than 9 hours a day. Do you know what it gifted me? Severe back pain.
    I think almost everyone working in an IT sector will have some sort of health related problems.
    I tried all that I can do including changing my sitting position but the pain persisted. Then as the last option, I went to my doctor. He took some X-rays and said that I am having ‘Ankylosing spondylitis’. Even I didn’t understand what it was. Then he explained to me that it is a type of arthritis and there is no cure for it!
    I realized it with a shock that I have to live with this pain for the rest of my life. He said that the pain and inflammation can be managed with drugs. But what is the use of it? There should be a permanent solution for this, right?
    As an option, he said me that I can try out chiropractic treatment. He also suggested me a chiropractic center in Mississauga. Can chiropractic treatment be an effective solution for this? Any insights about this would be a great help.